Thursday, July 15, 2010

Going Forward

I've been a little quiet the past week of so as personal business has got in the way of mere play. Mere play is however once again the order of the day so I will set out my path going forward.

First task will be to incorporate the new rules changes and get them written up properly. I am hoping to get that done this weekend. I'll be following this up with the construction of bounce-sticks, cannister templates and all the Rube Goldberg contraptions I'll need tp play the game.

Meantime, I am expecting to shortly take delivery of my second lot of infantry who I expect shall be painted as the 6th Alabama in direct hommage. Once these are done, I'm lining up on another four units and some more gunners.

This will give me the three Federal and three Confederate units (with gun crews) that I will need  for my test game - Sawmill Village.

No comments: